Monday, May 28, 2007

Why does Ron MacLean insist on interviewing Gary Bettman? There is no bigger pompous, arrogant, RUDE, S.O.B. on this planet. I understand that it's probably a key interview, but nobody should have to endure his out and out rudeness and nastiness, and if Canadians could give their opinion, I'm sure they'd tell Ron to just not bother. It's not worth the abuse he takes for asking some very basic questions.
And if I ever get the great opportunity to meet that rancid little midget in a dark alley (hell, even in a well lit shopping mall), I'll be sure to get a shot in for Ron MacLean. Maybe 2 or 3 just for him, and then a whole whackload just for myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no idea who those two guys are but I do get the slight impression that you don't like this Bettman character. Just a feeling that I'm getting right now :P

How are you buddy. It's been ages since we IMed :(