Monday, May 14, 2007

Crispy

I'm a little sunburnt. I've been going to bronzage for a week and a half, and I get burnt sitting outside yesterday afternoon, celebrating Mother's Day. Go figure.
I took a nice oatmeal bath to try and help. It didn't. I got in the tub and all I could think of was the last time I was so sunburnt and I took a bath, I wasn't alone. Tonight I was. I didn't like it. And I hate when I miss him. I hate him, I hate the situation and I hate myself for still not being over it.
Nothing going on, in life, really. A lot going on in my head. I'm too exhausted and annoyed with my weakness to even write about it. Here's hoping it will pass, must maintain the cheerfull, happy new Christy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm "sunburnt" - I feel as if I have gone full circle now *wink*.
I had a few really lovely warm days last week but since about Saturday of last week it has been dull and raining. Hope it picks up again soon so I have an excuse to join you in that bath :D
I'll have to relink you. Keep meaning to but it never happens. No time like the present .....

Unknown said...

Done :)

Unknown said...

Suddenly I would like some crispy duck now lol.